Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Do you knoe about the new law 35-514.1. Gloucester cty.va -

Customer Question
Do you knoe about...

Do you knoe about the new law 35-514.1

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

Gloucester cty.va - lees neck farm road

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

What paper work are you talking about

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

We are in a development that we thought was a road association and they are know saying we have to follow this law and have a reserve account to cover things- we do not have a pool -club house - only a pond that the road is maintained to

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
3/13/2018
Real Estate Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 6 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

If you receive a phone call offer, kindly disregard the offer. The offer is being made to you automatically by the site and not by me. Also, I do not participate in the phone call program.

Could you clarify?

Is this "new law" a Municipal Code or Code of Virginia?

Kindly provide the full citation for the law.

What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation.

the people on the board say that because of this law we have to establish a reserve account. the association to my understanding was for a road association not a home owners association and do not understand why we have to pay additional money for a road. we are know paying 175.00 for the year and they want to go up to between 333.00 -500.00 per year in addition to the mney we are already paying.

Thank you for the information. However, you did address all the issues raised in my information request.

Here is my information request to refresh your memory:

"Could you clarify?

Is this "new law" a Municipal Code or Code of Virginia? Kindly provide the full citation for the law. What is your specific question? Thank you for your cooperation"