Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

What happens when the real estate attorney does not get the…

Customer Question
What happens when the...

What happens when the real estate attorney does not get the contract from the buyer during the 5 day modification, do the two attorney's work it out or what?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Illinois

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

The buyer and seller signed, the buyer did the home inspection but the attorney never received the contract under the 5 day modification, he received it on the 6th day

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
3/13/2018
Real Estate Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 4 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

If you receive a phone call offer, kindly disregard the offer. The offer is being made to you automatically by the site and not by me. Also, I do not participate in the phone call program.

I am sorry, but I do not understand your post.

Kindly explain a little more.

Thank you for your cooperation.