Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Who best to turn to for cancel and exit from timeshare

Customer Question
Who best to turn...

Who best to turn to for cancel and exit from timeshare contract?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you thoroughly reviewed the contract?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Contract signed on 2-2-2018. Deposit of $2079 . Monthly auto payment to start 3-19-2018, has been canceled.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
3/12/2018
Real Estate Lawyer: RealEstateAnswer, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
RealEstateAnswer

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

What is the resort and why do you now want to cancel? Why didn't you cancel within the allotted time?