Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I need help with a case that i have right now regarding a…

Customer Question
Good morning My...

Good morning My name is ***** ***** i need help with a case that i have right now regarding a real estate agent.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Sure, i'm in New York.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

Yes, we signed a contract with the real estate agent cacn you please give me a call my phone number is(###) ###-####

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The real estate is refusing to return my her fees. we didn't get the appartment that she promise us and now she don't want to return her fees back to me.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/10/2018
Real Estate Lawyer: RealEstateAnswer, Lawyer replied 5 months ago
RealEstateAnswer
Good morning can you please share with me a little more about the situation? You can request a call and the site does charge an additional fee for that so you can request it if you like