Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I had a question about my time share. I've owned it over ten…

Customer Question
Hi my name Reggie...

Hi my name Reggie. I had a question about my time share. I've owned it over ten years and has never used it for one reason or another. the past several years I haven't paid the fees and now they want me to sugn it over to them versus foreclosing. Since they have been renting it for all these years do I have any legal ground to stand on.

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And has any paperwork been filed?

Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

No I got aletter with a quick claim deed to sign..

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Only that a few times when I tried to book off weeks I was denied for one reason or another.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/9/2018
Real Estate Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Thanks for the chance to help. I am an attorney with over 12 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. What do you mean "legal ground to stand on"...what are you trying to accomplish?