Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Relocate excess surplus funds have not received statement…

Relocate excess surplus funds...

Relocate excess surplus funds have not received statement balance how where surplus fund initiated.
BestRegards,
Nikki

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I needtoknowbasedoninfomationgivewoulditqualifytofille?

Answered in 5 days by:
3/14/2018
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Gina, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has
not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed
assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me
know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator
I'm looking for legal advice to help me understand and resolve Real Estate fraud wrongful foreclosure property address 219 Benbow Aves San Jose, CA.95123 my property foreclosedbyQuality Loanon10/18/2017 during my loan modification process with direct lender Bank of America some time get assistant fromHUDappoited from Bank ogf Americatosee ifweim qualifiedfortheprogram .there'and we I have filled out so many of those packets no final answer fromboth HUDandBank of Ameri onlyto wear me down excess proceeds fund in surplus was not informed her who how the surpluses initiated or distributed until 3/9/18when I connected quality loantoprovedetailsofthefundI received the email from Mc Carthy Holthus
Infolawyer, Lawyer

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

what can I answer for you?

Infolawyer, Lawyer
Joycelaw
Joycelaw, Attorney
Phone call session started