Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Just bought a renovated home 19145 philly. 10 year tax

Just bought a renovated...

Just bought a renovated home 19145 philly. 10 year tax abatement/ 2 year warranty on home . But the catch and there always is the sky light leaks and is leaking now .3 times and still this ruined bathroom

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Pa

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

Not yey Yet

3/9/2018
Infolawyer, Lawyer
what can I answer for you?
Ok I have a lemon of a sky light that has caused damage and the roofer who warranties the roof keeps coming back to repair but he told me it was the wrong sky light for a flat roof( after I bought them of course )
if you get an automatic phone call request, you can accept it and a phone based law expert will handle. if you prefer to proceed by chat with me, just reply to the chat. some customers choose both, but the choice is yours! ThanksOn review of your facts, you have a good case.A lawyer letter from a local lawyer can be effective in several ways. It can avoid costly litigation and help bring about a settlement. It also helps organize the claim and if it goes to court shows the judge you tried in good faith to resolve it!By being prepared and pressing your claim, the other side should feel the pressure and consider the risk of losing and legal fees. That realization can help bring about a settlement!martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
do get a local lawyer ok
Good luck. Please select the 5 star (*****) rating on your page for the answer. That’s how I get paid by the site. Much appreciated!
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Joycelaw
Joycelaw, Attorney
Phone call session started
No neeed for phone call thanks
Got it. Thanks.
Ok with information Provided to me and I will follow advice and get a lawyer
Perfect.