Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I purchase home IN Ga and the Sale person did give me

I purchase home...

I purchase home IN Evans Ga and the Sale person did give me inspection report until 3mos later I started having water leaky when it rain it had a large hold in the Roof and Squirrels was in and out their. Jacqueline Barlet

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Yes Evans Georgia

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

I don't no what step to take

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I ask why you took so long to give me the inspection if new this house need so much work I would have never purchase it

Answered in 5 days by:
3/14/2018
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Gina, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has
not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed
assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me
know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator
that the reason why I paid you and contact you to try and get some answers
Infolawyer, Lawyer
On review of your facts, you have a good case.I can suggest some options. would you like that information? please let me know and i will put it together and respond shortly. You can wait or come back later when we email you that a reply is ready. Thanks for your patience. This is not the answer. just an opening question so I can better focus the answer and make it more helpful.
Gina I do
A lawyer letter from a local lawyer can be effective in several ways. It can avoid costly litigation and help bring about a settlement. It also helps organize the claim and if it goes to court shows the judge you tried in good faith to resolve it!By being prepared and pressing your claim, the other side should feel the pressure and consider the risk of losing and legal fees. That realization can help bring about a settlement!You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way.If you sue in court you may end up with a judgment. The judgment generally allows you to levy on bank accounts, lien real estate and work with the sheriff office civil enforcement division. Many lawsuits result in settlement - which expect the judge to encourage.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”If you have a follow up, just reply and ask me!
Awaiting your reply, thank you!
I accept.
Great. Please select the 5 star (*****) rating on your page for the answer. That’s how I get paid by the site. Much appreciated!
Infolawyer, Lawyer
LAMAR BULLEN
Phone call session started