Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I would like to know if a borough can adopt a ordiences

I would like to...

I would like to know if a borough can adopt a ordiences preventing landlords getting their property inspected because of bills or taxes being owed

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

Pennsylvania

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No that is all

3/8/2018
Infolawyer, Lawyer

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

It cannot. The inspections have safety correlation, and such an ordinance would be dangerous and not enforceable.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Are you located in Pa so we landlords can hire u
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I will call u as soon as I deposit the 59 dollars in my account. .Thank you

we cannot represent customers. I can recommend a couple of directories for hiring local counsel.

if you get an automatic phone call request, you can accept it and a phone based law expert will handle. if you prefer to proceed by chat with me, just reply to the chat. some customers choose both, but the choice is yours! Thanksmartindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.A lawyer letter from a local lawyer can be effective in several ways. It can avoid costly litigation and help bring about a settlement. It also helps organize the claim and if it goes to court shows the judge you tried in good faith to resolve it!You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
thankyou so much
Very welcome. Please select the 5 star (*****) rating on your page for the answer. That’s how I get paid by the site. Much appreciated!
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Infolawyer, Lawyer