Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

How does it take by for an association request to get

How long does it...

How long does it take by for an association request to get answered

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

Doral, Florida?

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have texted email and verbaly said something about it

3/8/2018
Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Attorney

Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the professional that will be assisting you.

I do not see that you already asked the question. Can you please tell me how I can assist you?

by law how long does it take for an association respond to a request? ive got mold built on my wall from a year ago because they don't fix their leak.

The HOA must respond within a reasonable period of time. That being said, mold is a serious health issue and waiting one year to address this matter is completely unacceptable. You will want to report this immediately to the Health Department. This is a breach of the boards duty to the owners. Let me provide a link for the Health Department as well as reporting this to the State.

ok, so can legal action be taking?

You will first report this to the Health Department at http://miamidade.floridahealth.gov/

The State also has an agency that assists owner's in an HOA. Do your governing documents set out the notice requirements you would follow to notify the Board of this issue?

Of course you can sue the HOA for any damages their negligence has caused you. Would you like a link for local Attorneys in your area that provide FREE consultations?

My health has not been the same from this occurrence.do you suggest I check myself in with the doctor before geting started with health department?
I would like that list.

Either way you want the Health Department to get this addressed as this is a code violation. One moment please for the link for FREE consultation Attorneys.

do you know were a state agency is located in Doral?

You will file a complaint against the HOA at the above link.

in which order should I start my process? Health department, State agency, and Lawyer?

I would contact the Health Department so no further damages occur. You can contact an Attorney and file the complaint online.

Please do not hesitate to ask me any additional questions that you may have with regard to this matter. It would be my pleasure to continue to assist you.

If you would be kind enough to rate my service positively so I will receive credit for my work from the site I would appreciate it. A positive rating will not impact your ability to obtain a refund.

You may not be familiar with how the site works. The Attorneys to not receive credit from the site for their time or with customers unless the customer provides a positive rating. We answer your questions in good faith, hoping for a good faith response regardless of whether the law is in your favor or not. If you were unhappy with my service please let me know that you would prefer to work with another Attorney and I will opt out.

Can you see the rating scale on your end, 5 stars?

Thank you for your consideration.

thanks for your help, you where great.

My pleasure. Are you able to see the rating scale at the top of the page on your end, 5 stars? Thank you for your consideration.

Are you still online with me?

Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Attorney

Thank you.