Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Can I utilize this service to close on properties in NC

Customer Question
can I utilize this service to close on properties in NC
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Real Estate Law
3/8/2018
Real Estate Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 1 month ago

Sorry, we cannot represent anyone from this site, you would need to get a local attorney from the same site used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Can you provide any Realestate investment contracts for lease in NC, buying property or for a contractor to finish work?

Sorry, those types of contracts must be done by a local attorney, us doing those contracts for you would fall under representation. We can only answer customer questions, but cannot provide any representation.

Tina, Lawyer