Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Property of a friend was sold. They gave him a written

Customer Question
Property of a friend...

Property of a friend was sold. They gave him a written notice giving him 11

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Days to move Ga

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

He just got notice to respond by the 13th.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The new owner has theaten to have people come in and move hiom out.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Real Estate Law
3/8/2018
Real Estate Lawyer: Barrister, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
Barrister, Lawyer

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

Is he a tenant in the property or did he own it and sold it and didn't move out?

.

The notice is 11 days or what happens?

.

.

thanks

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
He and his mother rented the house 6yrs ago, she has past. Ray has been a faithful renter last 3yrs.

Ok, so the house sold to a new owner..

.

Has he paid the rent to the new owner?

.

And what does the notice he got actually say?

Tina, Lawyer