Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

How do you get a condo association audit? Missouri. Not yet.

Customer Question
How do you get...

How do you get a condo association audit?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state the association is in?

Missouri

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I would like to have our condo association audited.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
How do I cancel and get my $5.00 back
Answered in 1 day by:
3/9/2018
Real Estate Lawyer: Asad Rahman, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer

I am happy to research the answer for you.