Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I am an agent and am looking for representation in a

Customer Question
I am an agent...

I am an agent and am looking for representation in a procuring cause case filed against me.

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

Vail, co

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I live in denver

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 day by:
3/9/2018
Real Estate Lawyer: Olivia Kent,
 replied 4 months ago
Olivia Kent

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the site - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well.
Give me just a moment to review what you've written.

Real Estate Lawyer: Olivia Kent,
 replied 4 months ago

We're not permitted to represent you. We can only guide you toward locations where you can find attorneys - and we can also answer any questions you have on here :)