Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I have a. Customer that her house is a private subdivision…

I have a. Customer that...
I have a. Customer that her house is a private subdivision and on a private road but her house faces a county road, wants to know who to call about a culvert. I don't the county will put in the culvert unless her property line touches the county line. What do I tell her?
Answered in 1 day by:
3/8/2018
Infolawyer, Lawyer

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

The county should intervene. You also can have a local lawyer make demand and seek to resolve between you, reserving the option to pursue the matter in state court.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Even though her property is not on the county line

Yes, county will still often intervene, and you can supplement with a private lawyer letter to add some pressure and seek resolution.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok send me a rating sheet so I can rate u

Thank you.

would appreciate a 5 star rating.

Infolawyer, Lawyer
Infolawyer, Lawyer