Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I have a. Customer that her house is a private subdivision…

I have a. Customer that...
I have a. Customer that her house is a private subdivision and on a private road but her house faces a county road, wants to know who to call about a culvert. I don't the county will put in the culvert unless her property line touches the county line. What do I tell her?
Answered in 1 day by:
3/8/2018
Infolawyer, Lawyer

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

The county should intervene. You also can have a local lawyer make demand and seek to resolve between you, reserving the option to pursue the matter in state court.

Even though her property is not on the county line

Yes, county will still often intervene, and you can supplement with a private lawyer letter to add some pressure and seek resolution.

Ok send me a rating sheet so I can rate u

Thank you.

would appreciate a 5 star rating.

Infolawyer, Lawyer