Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I have a property in grants Pass Oregon that is up for

Customer Question
Hello my name is...

Hello my name is ***** ***** I have a property in grants Pass Oregon that is up for foreclosure and I need to save it it’s in my corporation’s name and if I have to I will file BK I don’t know what to do with the auction a set For April 4

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And has any paperwork been filed?

Yes paperwork has been filed it in grants Pass Oregon

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

Yes.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The address Is 2410 Robertson Bridge Rd. grants Pass, OR 97526

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
3/4/2018
Real Estate Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 5 months ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Are you able to negotiate with bank to refinance or otherwise?