Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Manufactured home purchase, closed on loan 8 Dec 2017. Home…

Manufactured home purchase, closed...

Manufactured home purchase, closed on loan 8 Dec 2017. Home put on our property 15 January 2018 made 1st mortgage payment 1 March 2018 and we are not livng in the home yet,what can we do more of ? They " the manufacturer " has now promised 10 days to 2 weeks

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

Yes we closed on the 8 December and that was without the permanent address because it was TBD,new property

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Does manufactured home purchase from plant to property and closing differ from conventional housing in that closing Ang

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/2/2018
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Is there a firm date in the contract? Is time of the essence included?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Don't know
Normally the date can and is extended sometimes as much as 60 days unless contract next to closing date says it cannot be changed by calling date firm and time of the essence. If a party delays without reason the other side can hold it in default! Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Acceptable
Thanks. Please select the 5 star (*****) rating on your page for the answer. That’s how I get credit by the site. Much appreciated!
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Infolawyer, Lawyer