Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

My x wife is selling our house. Bullitt co. But during the…

Customer Question
My x wife is...

My x wife is selling our house.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Bullitt co ky.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

No.... but during the divorce i gave up my rights to the house so her and the kids had a place

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I want my rights back now that she's able to live away from the home

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
2/7/2018
Real Estate Lawyer: Asad Rahman, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer

You would have to make a motion to modify your divorce decree. I'm not sure a judge would agree but there is no harm in trying at all.