Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

If I were to whosale a few rental properties I own to a

fellow investor, what would a...
If I were to whosale a few rental properties I own to a fellow investor, what would a reasonable discount off arv be , houses just been remodeled 6 years ago but need usual tenant wear n tear repair, I'm looking to. Come up with fair average price as far as. Investment goes
1/16/2018
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer

I think you should offer a 10 percent discount, which is standard market practice when you are wholesaleing rental properties to an investor. You would be wise to get one buyer for all, and you will save on brokerage commissions too if you do it this way. I think 10% is the right discount on this transaction.

Please rate five stars ***** by clicking on five stars ***** and press SEND.

A bonus is appreciated after you rate.

Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.

Please rate five stars ***** by clicking on five stars ***** and press send.

A bonus is appreciated after you rate.

WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer