Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I LIVE AT PALM CANYON TERRACE IN PALM SPRINGS SECURITY GATES…

I LIVE AT PALM...

I LIVE AT PALM CANYON TERRACE IN PALM SPRINGS SECURITY GATES HAVE BEEN OPEN FOR SIX DAYS WHAT RECOURSE DO WE HAVE IF CARS ARE BROKEN INTO

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

2800 GOLF CLUB DR PALM SPRINGS CA

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

NOT AS YET

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

MANAGEMENT KNEW ABOUT THIS FROM CORPORT OFFICE

Answered in 1 minute by:
1/14/2018
Infolawyer, Lawyer
On review of your facts, you have a good case. You can pursue compensation.A lawyer letter from a local lawyer can be effective in several ways. It can avoid costly litigation and help bring about a settlement. It also helps organize the claim and if it goes to court shows the judge you tried in good faith to resolve it!
martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.If needed, If you sue in court you may end up with a judgment. The judgment generally allows you to levy on bank accounts, lien real estate and work with the sheriff office civil enforcement division. Many lawsuits result in settlement - which expect the judge to encourage.By being prepared and pressing your claim, the other side should feel the pressure and consider the risk of losing and legal fees. That realization can help bring about a settlement!
Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Infolawyer, Lawyer
thought fee was $5.00 i got charged that ant also there was a $40.00 charge why
Irwin Law
Phone call session started