Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Got disconnected... In re: to my real estate questions, is…

Customer Question
Got disconnected... In re...

Got disconnected... In re: to my real estate questions, is this attorney a Texas attorney?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

I already did... Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Paid Title company $2k two days ago.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

This is a TEXAS REAL ESTATE contract.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Is the 10-day period for inspections, etc. also a time period to get out of the contract?
1/14/2018
Real Estate Lawyer: Asad Rahman, Lawyer replied 5 months ago
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
I would need to read your contract. I am a texas attorney. Typically the due diligence period has an option to terminate but you may lose your escrow depending on the language.