Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I HAVE A QUESTION, FEW YEARS AGO RIGHT A FTER MY FARTHER…

Customer Question
I HAVE A QUESTION...

I HAVE A QUESTION, FEW YEARS AGO RIGHT A FTER MY FARTHER DIED LEFT A FARM WITH 800 ACRES TO HIS ONLLY CHILDREN, 3 BOY. ONE THE OLDEST DIED LATR AND LEFT HIS PART TO ME THE YOUNGEST WAS LEFT WHAT I THOUGHT A THIRD, WENT NOT BEENING SUSPECT, BROTHER SOLD WHAT I WAS TOLD, HE MADE HIMSELF THE EX. OF THE WILL, IST THE PROPERTY WAS SUPOSED T O SELL FOR 200,000 LATER WHEN I TOOK TIME TO READ THE REPORT IT SHOWED, 165, OOO AND AFERT CHECKING INTO IT HERE IS WHAT I FOUND, I WAS PAID 60,OOO PLUS WHAT MY OTHER BROTHER LEGALLY HAD DEEDED TO ME, SO THE TOTAL CAME OUT TO12,000 , IALSO FOUND MY BROTHER DEEDED TO HIME SELF WHICH I ASSUME WAS NOT NOT IN THE CONTA , I THINK WHAT HAPEND, GENE, MY BROTHERTOOK 40,OOO, AND USED THE OTHER 80,000, OF WHICH 60,OOO WAS HIS, NOW I DON;T REMEMBER GIVING THE POWER OF EXEC, TO THE WILL, I TRIED TO REACH HIM SEVERAL TIMES BY PH. BUT HE WILL NOT ANSWER, MY CALLS, I WOULD VERY MUCH HAVE THIS LOOKED INTO, PLEASE RESPOND, THE PROPERTY IS LOCATED IN EMMENS CO ND, ALSO THERES A QUESTION ABOUT MINERAL RIGHTS

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

NORTH DAKOTA

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

NOT YET

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I THINK THIS WIIL BE ASTART, THIS HS REALLY BOTHERD ME ALOT, AND OF COURSE I NEED TO KNOW IF I CAN AFFORDTHIS

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
1/13/2018
Real Estate Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 7 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I am having difficulty understanding your post.

Kindly review, edit, add proper punctuation marks, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation.