Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

How to stop eviction no notice.was told yesterday to be out…

Customer Question
How to stop eviction...

How to stop eviction no notice.was told yesterday to be out by noon today

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
1/11/2018
Real Estate Lawyer: RealEstateAnswer, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
RealEstateAnswer

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Who told you this? Did you know you were being evicted? Did you receive a summons and complaint?

I have dome major renovations go him while i have been here

55357;�no

I am sorry but can you please clarify your response?

Tina, Lawyer