Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I'm an Ocwen customer going through a "disaster" period and…

Customer Question
Hi i'm an Ocwen...

Hi i'm an Ocwen customer going through a "disaster" period and need some questions answered. Can I call you. Thanks,

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

****************

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

Did you get my question?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
1/8/2018
Real Estate Lawyer: Attyadvisor, Attorney replied 6 months ago
Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Attorney

Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the professional that will be assisting you.

The site will offer you a telephone call. In the meantime we can work from here.

What is your question? Scott the Attorneys cannot see your phone number it is blocked by the site unless you accept a phone all request.

What is going with on with Ocwen? Have you filed a Consumer Financial Protection Bureau complaint for an investigation?

Are you online with me?

This is a link to file a complaint for an investigation with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau https://www.consumerfinance.gov/complaint/

Your State Attorney General also handles consumer protection matters and you can file a complaint with the AG.

The FTC will also investigate complaints at https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/GettingStarted?NextQID=98&Url=%23%26panel1-8#crnt

Please do not hesitate to ask me any additional questions that you may have with regard to this matter. It would be my pleasure to continue to assist you.

If you would be kind enough to rate my service positively so I will receive credit for my work from the site I would appreciate it. A positive rating will not impact your ability to obtain a refund.

You may not be familiar with how the site works. The Attorneys to not receive credit from the site for their time or with customers unless the customer provides a positive rating. We answer your questions in good faith, hoping for a good faith response regardless of whether the law is in your favor or not. If you were unhappy with my service please let me know that you would prefer to work with another Attorney and I will opt out.

Can you see the rating scale on your end, 5 stars?

Thank you for your consideration.