Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

See the attached document which is showing all the

Customer Question
Please see the attached document...
Please see the attached document which is showing all the communication and you can suggest me better way
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
1/6/2018
Real Estate Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 4 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

I am sorry, we cannot open your attachment, can you send it in some other format?

Please try this and let me know
Please check

You need to tell them that these additional terms are not in your lease and you have already negotiated your termination of lease and that the additional terms would be a breach of the lease. If they refuse to agree, then you will need to pursue legal action against them.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.

Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer