Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

A car hits the apt. I am renting. the landlord said I have…

Customer Question
A car hits the...

A car hits the apt. I am renting . the landlord said I have to move.(###) ###-#### Mrs. Freeman

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

Nv

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

We called the police, so yes

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/3/2018
Real Estate Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.

Tina, Lawyer