Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

Being harassed by HOA even after compliance. keep getting…

Customer Question
Being harassed by HOA...

Being harassed by HOA even after compliance. keep getting violations and fines w/o any due process. owners have given us 3 more months to stay in home, but the harassment by HOA company continues. Is there anything we can do?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state the association is in?

CA

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

I don't know. What kind of paperwork?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I think that's all.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Real Estate Law
1/2/2018
Real Estate Lawyer: Asad Rahman, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer

At this point, a cease and desist notice from an attorney may be what you need to get them to stop the harassment.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions, otherwise a positive rating would be greatly appreciated.

Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer