Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I live at 1 Street, Apt 302 Concord NH. No but I was and…

Customer Question
My name is***** live...

My name is***** live at***** Apt 302 Concord NH

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No but I was and still being stalked and harassed by another tenant knocking on my door at all hours late until early morning. I was raped by him about a month ago. It was dark and just coming home from a bbq it was dark. He has in the pjrevious to the rape. Do I have cigs, money and want to have sex My reply was always no. Well I was walking home from an across the street and it was dark and I do not where he came. The next thing he was asking for cig. money and sex. I kept saying no. He lives one story above me. That night he followed me up to my apt. and when I went to put my key in the door he forced his way in.. I had my hands full of containers from the bbq. I am 62 5'2" he is African American aobut 6' or more and weights around 200 lbs when I put my key after say no all the way to my apt. he reached above me and pushed it in. The containers went flying. and my sons bed is directly across to my blind son's bedroom. This person male Will Randal pushed me into my sons bedroom and raped me. He first took out his penis and turned me around to look at it. He said do you see this I said yes so what. He the turned me around and took the front of his body pushing my back side into my son's room pushed me on to my son's bed torn off my clothing and raped me and then he left. I did get a temporary restrain order and gave a copy along with written statement from other tenants that has been trying to break into my apt. The Concord housing development had gotten many complaints but I was the one he raped. I took all of the information to the management and they got copies of everything. They have continued to let him live even though the have a domestic rules included in their package. I did call the police I have not seen a report he did arrested that night. Riverbend where Will gets mental help had call the police and Will was arrested. I want to sue this complex because they never protected me and did not enforce domestic violence policy their own nor government law. I am afraid to go out of my apt. he still knocks on my door at all hours and I have run into him at different location. I do not understand why management did nothing to enforce the safety of me and my family. I have PTSD from so much abuse in my llife and now it has gotten worst.and I did go to my doctor and she did and exam for rape. I want to sue them for not keeping me safe. I am request a form to be relocated to their expense and I have heard nothing and yet he still lives here. Riverbend where he gets mental help knows about all of this and I have re quested he be evicted and go back to riverbeen in transitional house where he can't hurt me. No one reply from anyone. I want to sue the housing it is a government housing for low income, but they have broken rules and have done nothing to protect me.why should I have to be the one to move I did not do the crime.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

New Hampshire this is a Hud Dev ownership

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No I just want to find an attorney that will help me sue this Housing Dev. for not protection and not enforcing the law of their own and of New Hampshire. I would like to get a lawyer that is in this area.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
1/1/2018
Real Estate Lawyer: Lori, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Lori
Lori, Lawyer

Hello. I am so sorry to hear about your horrible situation. You should not have to sit back and live with the horrible conditions. You should immediately hire an attorney and file suit for lack of security, negligence in the complex's security and lack of lighting in the complex. The complex's knowledge of the lack of security and lighting and knowledge of this predator will make this a easy case of negligence for your recovery of damages, including pain and suffering.

Hope that helps. Please remember to accept the response and post a positive rating.