Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

I HAD ALL MY GOODS STOLEN OUT OF MY GARAGE BY MY MORTGAGE…

Customer Question
I HAD ALL MY...

I HAD ALL MY GOODS STOLEN OUT OF MY GARAGE BY MY MORTGAGE COMPANYS EPLOYEES PLUSS THEY GAVE ME 24 HRS TO GET OUT I LOST A LOT OF STUFF CAUSE THE COPS MADE ME LEAVE MY WASHER AND MY DRYER MY STOVE AND MY FRIDGE MY DISHWASHER AND SO MUCH OTHER STUFF I HAD OVE 4500 OF TOOLS AND MECHANIC TOOLS THAT I HAD

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

FLORIDA

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I HAVE TRID TO GET LAWYERS TO HELP ME BEFORE AND GOT NO ANSWER OR HELP

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

NO THAT WILL DO IT

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Real Estate Law
12/30/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: WiseOwl58, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer

Under Florida law, the mortgage company has made an illegal move, and they are responsible and must pay you for all of the property of yours that they took. If they do not pay you on demand, then you have the right to file a claim with the Florida Attorney General who will prosecute the mortgage company, pull their license and give you a full refund for all of your property stolen by them.

Please rate five stars ***** by clicking on five stars and press send.

A bonus is appreciated after you rate.

Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.

A bonus is appreciated after you rate.

Please rate five stars by clicking on five stars ***** and press send.

A bonus is appreciated after you rate.

Please rate five stars ***** by clicking on five stars and pressing send.

A bonus is always appreciated after you rate.

Good luck to you and happy new year. I wish you all the best.

I recommend that you file a report for a lost or stolen IRS check. That way they will speedily stop payment on whatever was or may never have been issued to you, and they will issue new checks right away. This is the fastest way to get payment at this point.

You should fill out this form and submit it to the address below. This will work quickly. Start filling the form at Section 1. The top section is for IRS use for response.

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f3911.pdf

Department of the Treasury
Internal Revenue Service
Ogden, UT###-##-####/p>

WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer