Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Live in a mobile home park, could rent with an option to…

Customer Question
Live in a mobile...

Live in a mobile home park, could rent with an option to buy, liked it, bought it ! around 6 months ago. I do pay lot rent and only own the home. They own the property ! Now they have sent me a bill for property taxes ????

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

Just got the bill today ! I haven't even talked to them yet ! also they have not been able to produce a title for the home and that has been going on for 6 months !

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the mobile home located?

Customer:*****, Melbourne ,FL

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No that's all THX

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/29/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Because I want to provide you with the most accurate answer possible, do you mind if I take a moment to review your question?

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.