Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

I would like to find the CSS regarding the de-annexation of…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to find the CSS regarding the de-annexation of a property from a town and that property has at least 20 acres and is on the fringe of the town.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not for now.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 day by:
12/31/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: WiseOwl58, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer
You would need to go back to the minutes of the city council in which the deannexation occurred
It will be well documented in the minutes of the city council proceedings because they took such a legal action and it would have to be voted on by the Town Council therefore you will be able to find a clear record of the action.Please rate Five Stars by clicking on five stars and pressing send.A bonus is always appreciated after you rate.,
Good luck to you and Happy New Year I wish you all the best
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I think you misunderstood my question. I want to de-annex from the town. I asked for the Colorado Revised Statutes regarding the de-annexing from a town. If the property is 20 acres or more and is in a fringe area, it can be done per Colorado law.
Real Estate Lawyer: Dwayne B., Attorney replied 1 month ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney

Do you still need assistance?

I will be signing off in just a little while but will be back on tomorrow. I have the information you need but need to know if you still want the question answered.

Dwayne B.
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney