Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

We got a 10 day notice to quit with exhibition of deed.

Customer Question
Hi. We got a...

Hi. We got a 10 day notice to quit with exhibition of deed

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

Nothing. This was our friends house but he moved & we stayed. We pay all the utilities & he was supposedly pay the mortgage

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the house located?

RockyPoint Suffolk county ny

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

How much?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
We don't have a lease
12/29/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Barrister, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Barrister, Lawyer

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

Who gave you the notice? A new owner, the bank, someone else?

.

What is your legal question I can help with?

.

.

thanks

Tina, Lawyer