Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

What is involved in a time share foreclosure in the state of…

Customer Question
What is involved in...

What is involved in a time share foreclosure in the state of Nevada. I purchased a time share that I am unable to pay for.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

No I've done nothing yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a NV lawyer about this?

No I haven't

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
12/29/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: DrakeLAW, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
DrakeLAW
DrakeLAW, Lawyer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you, please give me a moment to review and possibly research answers to your question.

Do you have a mortgage on the timeshare or is it just the assessments you are no longer able to keep up with?

Tina, Lawyer