Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Why are you connecting me with a veterinarian? My question…

Customer Question
why are you connecting me...
why are you connecting me with a veterinarian? My question was for real estate lawyers?
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
12/28/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: legalgems, Arbitrator replied 8 months ago
legalgems
legalgems, Arbitrator

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

Hello; this is in the real estate law/legal category. How can I help you?

I will be unavailable for 1 to 1 1/2 hr. How do I get back in touch with you?

The site should send you an email link to this page and you can follow that here and post your question.