Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Paid for serviced that i could not ask question about had…

Customer Question
Paid for serviced that...

Paid for serviced that i could not ask question about had some family issue

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

30 days notice to leave my house his has no lease do I get that months rent

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the house located?

Ny

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/28/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Damien Bosco, Attorney replied 3 months ago
Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. Please give me a moment to review your question. I may ask some questions to clarify issues.

If you provided a 30-day notice and the tenant remains on the premises, you can continue to charge the rent or file an eviction proceeding and request the rent as damages.

If you need further assistance, just let me know.

Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney