Real Estate Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified real estate lawyer who will answer your question

Barrister, Lawyer

More related answers
All real estate lawyers are VERIFIED
I am a resident of California and I am currently in the
Ray, Lawyer
I am a resident of California and I am currently in the process of bringing suit against by ex-husband for court ordered alimony owed me. He moved to Oregon and purchased a home there and I need to fi… read more
I'm located in Oregon and have a tenant rights question are
Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Doctoral Degree
Hello, I'm located in Oregon and have a tenant rights question are you able to assist? … read more
I live in seaside oregon. right next to a sewage treatment
Infolawyer, Lawyer
i live in seaside oregon . right next to a sewage treatment plant . the sewage plant placed a high voltage power line on 2 sides of my property within the 5 foot easement , without premission . what c… read more
We have a rental home in Colorado. Would like to sell and do
Phillips Esq., Attorney
We have a rental home in Colorado. Would like to sell and do a 1031 exchange for condo in Oregon. Condo available now. Can we purchase the condo in Oregon before we sell property in Colorado and pay o… read more
My wife and i purchased a home. We have been here for around
Ray, Lawyer
My wife and i purchased a home. We have been here for around four weeks. We just found out that the home we purchased had been severely damaged by a Hash lab explosion and it was not disclosed to us a… read more
California has a law that when selling a home you can transfer
Phillips Esq., Attorney
California has a law that when selling a home you can transfer your property tax base to the new home.... Rather than having the tax reassessed based on the purchase price. This may be limited to pers… read more
We owned a house and lived in Oregon we have since retired
Lucy, Esq., Lawyer
We owned a house and lived in Oregon we have since retired and moved back to Illinois because it is cheaper to live here. We have leased the house since the move waiting for the value of the home to r… read more
We were the successful bidders at a trustee sale in Oregon
BartEsq
BartEsq, Attorney
We were the successful bidders at a trustee sale in Oregon and have received the trustee deed in our names. It has sense been brought to our attention that the listed trustee is not a licensed in Oreg… read more
Dear sir/madam Please can you advise me on 1- I have
Lucy, Esq., Lawyer
Dear sir/madam Please can you advise me on 1- I have my main home in Oregon were we live permenantly and it is financed with HSBC usa all great no problems 2- I have a 2nd property in Florida which is… read more
I own a primary residence in Oregon and it is going into forclosure,
mkc1959
mkc1959, Attorney
I own a primary residence in Oregon and it is going into forclosure, can they put a lien on our home which we own outright in ca, or garnish my husbands wages, his job is also in ca.… read more
We currently live in a home we own in California and also own
Ellen, Attorney
We currently live in a home we own in California and also own a house in Oregon that is being rented. Because of the economy, we are renting the house in Oregon for an amount below our mortgage paymen… read more
I have paid Premier Legal Advocates $2496 to complete a loan
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, JD
I have paid Premier Legal Advocates $2496 to complete a loan modification. Is there anyway I can recapture… read more
I had to stop makeing payments on a house in Bend, Oregon.
lwpat
lwpat, Doctoral Degree
I had to stop makeing payments on a house in Bend, Oregon. My husband died of lung cancer that metastasized to his brain in April of 2008. While I was in the hospital getting diagosed with lung CA, he… read more
What makes an (HOA)Homeowners association Legal and can it
Attorney & Counselor at Law
Attorney & Counselor at Law, Managing Partner
What makes an (HOA)Homeowners association Legal and can it be disbanded ie is there a state or statue or code that can be ref.… read more
Do verbal agreements stand up in oregon landlord tenant law
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, JD
Do verbal agreements stand up in oregon landlord tenant law? Does a tenant have to give 30 days notice on a 6 month verbal rental agreement? Can I change the locks if they give notice and refuse to pa… read more
I live in Oregon and would like to sell my house through a
FLACORPLAWYER
FLACORPLAWYER, Doctoral Degree
I live in Oregon and would like to sell my house through a lottery. Do you know anything about the Oregon law? Thank you.… read more
I have a california state personal tax lien thats 18 years
Lawrence N. Rogak, Insurance Atty
Lawrence N. Rogak, Insurance Atty, Managing Attorney
I have a california state personal tax lien thats 18 years old. I live in oregon can california lien my house in oregon. thanks.… read more
My clients own a vacant lot that they intended to build on
Ray, Lawyer
My clients own a vacant lot that they intended to build on and live in. Their security instrument appears to be for a residential loan as there was a requirement that the property be owner-occupied, b… read more