Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I recently bought a two-bedroom condo and want to get a

Customer Question
roommate. I want to install...
I recently bought a two-bedroom condo and want to get a roommate. I want to install an “Ardwolf A1 No Drills Needed Keyless Keypad Biometric Fingerprint Door Lock, Unlock with Fingerprint Key Password” as currently being sold on Amazon for my room.My HOA says that they have to keep the doorknobs uniform. Is their enforcement on this 100% legal? And is there a way for me to get the doorknob installed?I mean I really need something like this as I have valuable things in my room.
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/25/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: RealEstateAnswer, Lawyer replied 5 months ago
RealEstateAnswer

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. Did you read the rules of the association? Do this reference only the front door of the apartment or does it mention doors inside?

These doors are on the inside, correct?

Tina, Lawyer