Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Here is an email that i send today. To Whom It May Concern:

Customer Question
Here is an email...

Here is an email that i send today.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

To Whom It May Concern:Today I was informed by American Fidelity Mortgage, Inc. employee Juanita Fuente that they received the "Clear to Close Letter" from HomeBridge Financial Services, Inc. As everybody knows here; about the horrible services that I'm receiving and all the lies from all parties, I'm demanding a copy of such letter.Also, the property that we're buying is back on the market for sale since 12/6/2017as shows in the MLS for the address 3365 NORTHEAST 14 DRIVE # 109-16 Homestead, FL 33033. If the extensions were provided by the seller why is this property back on the market? I believe that someone is hiding critical information which is not acceptable and is against the law. Please provide a copy of the extension letter from the seller and an explanation.Mortgage Broker, Real Estate Brokers, Origination, Title and Escrow companies are regulated. Engage in unfair, deceptive, or misleading information regarding mortgage loans, brokering services, or lending service is against the law. Any person who violates the Florida Statutes commits a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in chapters 494 & 475.If you can't provide any evidence of the above request, means that you're providing false information and are not complying with the Florida Statutes. We're requesting a full refund of our deposits made for the total amount of $15,000 that was given as follow.
$10,000 - One year ago with a cashier check.
$5,000 - Wire transfer 4 months ago on Aug 25, 2017
Please note that we're seeking legal advice and will file a legal complaint to the appropriate agency(s) for all parties involved if this matter if is not resolved immediately. Apparently, is not enough getting an abusive mortgage rate with a perfect credit score & history and an excellent source of income with paystub and taxes paid, having my family sleeping in the company warehouse and office for a few days with the cold weather, and now in a hotel spending unnecessary money because of all of you incompetent work. Well done!!!

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Florida
12/22/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 7 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question. What is your specific question?

Also, if there is an extension of the closing date, both buyer and seller or their agents must sign the extension form in order for it to be binding on either party.

Who is the party requesting for extension here, the buyer or the seller?

Thank you for your cooperation,