Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

How do I file a Quit Claim Deed. Not yet. 3051 w. assby pl.

Customer Question
How do I file...

How do I file a Quit Claim Deed

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

Not yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

3051 w. assby pl

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Ashby pl

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/21/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question, conduct and prepare your response.

Main Office & Department Locations Business Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM (except county holidays)
Main Office Phone:(###) ###-####br />
Mailing Address:
Bexar County Clerk's Office
100 Dolorosa, Suite 104
San Antonio, Texas 78205

Physical Address:
Bexar County Clerk's Office
100 Dolorosa, Suite 104
San Antonio, Texas 78205

Section Contact Information:

SectionPhone #Location

Deed Records(210)(###) ###-####aul Elizondo Tower
101 W. Nueva, Suite B109

You file with County Clerk here 101 W. Nueva in San Antonio.

They will file it , microfilm it and return it to you here.

I appreciate the chance to help you today.Thanks again.

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.

Quit claim forms if you need them.

http://www.collincountytx.gov/law_library/Documents/online_forms/QuitclaimDeed.pdf

Happy Holidays to you too.