Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I am planning on building a property privacy wall. The

Customer Question
adjacent neighbor has hedges growing...
I am planning on building a property privacy wall. The adjacent neighbor has hedges growing several feet into my property line. What legal steps do I take to get him to remove his plants, so the wall can be built? I live in hawaii
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/20/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 9 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Because I want to provide you with the most accurate answer possible, do you mind if I take a moment to review your question?

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.