Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Need explanation on those provisions: Condition. Lessee will…

Customer Question
Need explanation on those...

Need explanation on those provisions:Condition. Lessee will be responsible for all build out costs, including the separation of the 2 units. Lessor will complete separation and lessee will reimburse $125.00. Lessor will install metal stud and drywall on both sides to ensure separation of the units.7. Notwithstanding any written or verbal communications, or series of communications, to the contrary, Lessee shall not be deemed to have entered into an amendment, lease or any other binding agreement to lease the Premises unless and until: (i) the terms and conditions of any such amendment, lease or agreement have been fully negotiated by Lessor and Lessee; and (ii) Lessee’s senior management and Lessee’s legal counsel shall have approved the terms and conditions of any such amendment, lease or agreement and shall have approved the execution of a formal document intended to evidence the same. and (iii) both Lessee and Lessor shall have fully executed and delivered a formal amendment, agreement or lease. Lessor hereby acknowledges that Lessee has advised Lessor that real estate brokers, Lessee representatives and consultants do not have authority to enter into oral or written agreements that are binding upon Lessee.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Agreed verbally on the expanded space

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No, why he put condition while we agreed after a a lengthy series of communications to compromise on the wall separation i.e.split the cost to 50/50

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/20/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: RealEstateAnswer, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
RealEstateAnswer

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good evening. Did you sign this yet?