Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

We had booked a villa in Sobha International City sector 109…

Customer Question
Hi, we had booked...

Hi, we had booked a villa in Sobha International City sector 109 initially through HCO brokers in July 2012 but although the broker had given us very attractive rates but when we got the papers from QVC ( they are the partners of SObha) then the price was changed but since we wanted the villa, the sales man Mr Jay Dave said that because of the misunderstanding they will cancel the agreement and make a new agreement and accordingly a new agreement was amde on 22nd october 2012 and the villa was supposed to be handed over in 42 months plus 6 mths of additional time

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

The villa was actually purchased on consturction guragon sector 109

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

Yes, we have full contract but the property was bought before RERA

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I did not pay according to the plan as we did default but the builder never asked for delayed payment through out now the villa was ready this year at teh beginning in february 2017 and they never asked for any delayed payment inteerest when we were finally ready with the payment and everything ready, the builder asked us to deposit the balance funds only but when I insisted regarding the handover, they said that the delayed payment interest must be paid

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 day by:
12/20/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 1 month ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

What is your question about this issue for us today?

Tina, Lawyer