Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Is it possible to have a conference? I have a complaclated…

Customer Question
Is it possible to...

Is it possible to have a conference? I have a complaclated issue

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

Detroit

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

Yes they are going to elicited me

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes this has been going on for 22 months

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
12/18/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.