Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I am a realtor and the HOA filed foreclosure due to lien for…

Customer Question
I am a realtor and...

I am a realtor and the HOA filed foreclosure due to lien for HOA fees due over $20,000 on condo. The court granted Certificate of Title to HOA now in Feb.2017. It now appears there is a first mtge due for $65,000, however borrower is deceased now since November 2012. How can we remove the mtge. dismiss or discharge. Borrower is dead. Lien on condo. But bank failed to foreclose in this past 5 year period. We want to sell the condo but need mtge. removed to get clear title to new buyer. Please let me know what can we do.

George *********** 
************************** 
***************************** 
******************@******.***

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/18/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Michael Bradley,
 replied 9 months ago
Michael Bradley
What state?
If you wish to have a phone call it is a premium service that you would need to request.
please email me response. thanks.***** *****
Florida***@******.***
Real Estate Lawyer: Michael Bradley,
 replied 9 months ago

I sent email