Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Signed lease with new tenant have typical clause regarding…

Customer Question
Signed lease with new...

Signed lease with new tenant have typical clause regarding rouge tenants beyond five days needing permission. Couple with baby are tenants. Mom moves in to help out. Put. In privacy wall to make third bedroom on first floor so mother of baby would not be running down stairs from upstairs bedroom. Tenant admits mom,would like to move in and would consider new lease rent for house 1000 per month.sbkuld,* raise rent and how much.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

New jersey

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

Just agreed signed. One year lease

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

What is. Cost for service

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
12/18/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer
what can I answer for you?
Awaiting your reply, thank you!