Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Can you help me file an I.R.S. whistleblower suite: f ind…

Customer Question
Can you help me file...

Can you help me file an I.R.S. whistleblower suite: f

ind L.A. county record of date & sale price & submit to IRS, for me. Joe @ ****************

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
12/17/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Attyadvisor, Attorney replied 5 months ago
Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Attorney
Have you reported this to the IRS?

I tried to report this to the IRS whistle blower office, and they said that I would have to supply them with both the sale price and the date of sale. This property was closed two days, in a row, and I need an attorney to get these two facts: date of sale, and price. thanks, joe ****** ******************** preferred, or ************************

The Attorneys on the site cannot see your contact information. You would need to accept a telephone call request. Thank you.

If you do not want to continue in this format please accept a telephone call offer when you are available.

Can you give more details on what you think occurred?

Your first 'answer' was a question. Not an answer. Your second answer was also a non-answer. You're crooked.
Please dont bill me, for this bait & switch operation, or I'll contact credit card firm, and govt.joe blaine (###) ###-####
When your rep called me, at dinnertime, offering me a free call back, I waited, but he didnt call back.If you charge me, for this bull shit, I will report you to my credit card company & govt. agencies.joe blaine (###) ###-####
Please notify JUST ANSWER of my 2 instances where both your doc & then, your lawyer didnt give me an answer.Both replied with stupid, short questions, just designed to lure me to your "call"/upgrade/more money bull shit.If you attempt to bill me, I'll protest to my credit card, and govt agency. You run a bait & switch, illegal scheme.joe blaine (###) ###-#### Please call me, if you dare, but I dont expect it. Get a good, HONEST job.
Tina, Lawyer