Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

I was served an unlawful summons while on deployment, I

Customer Question
I was served an...

I was served an unlawful summons while on deployment, I filed an answer, I need help to win this, who should I speak to for help

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

Los Angeles, California

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

Yes, a respone

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I called the health inspector for mold issues in apartment fell behind, holding payment on debit card, when they send their handy man over they wanted all the payments and I wasn't able to. My last two month payments were returned to me saying they cannot accept any rent from me and want me to move immediately

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
12/16/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: WiseOwl58, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer

I suggest you file with the small claims court and go in and ask the judge to declare the summons null and void because you were on active deplyment at the time and are not responsible to answer this.

Please rate five stars ***** and press send

A bonus is always appreciated after you rate.

Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.

Please rate five stars by clicking on five stars ***** and press send.

A bonus is appreciated after you rate.

WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer