Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

One second. I got the notice for final eviction for 9am

Customer Question
I got the notice...

I got the notice for final eviction for 9am 12/19/2017. I had filed the appeal and was to pay 1500. To the court on 12/11/2017. I was stuck in traffic coming on to 820 from i35 on this date. I called to let them know and the lady i spoke with said if i was not there by 5 pm i was basically screwed. The Tarrant county websight states the office downtown closed at 7pm . I asked if i could go there and make my payment. She said no IO had to pay at precinct 6 even after i had filed an appeal to move the case downtown. I do not owe any rent besides this and am being evicted based upon late fees. It is Christmas time and i have a 12 year old and no other place to live. The notice says my property will be placed outside at 9 am 12/19/2017. Please help me , please My property is 8605 Marys creek rd , Benbrook,Tx 76116

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I cant think of any at the moment

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/16/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: Jill Schaffer, Lawyer replied 9 months ago
Jill Schaffer

I can do a phone call.

Live discussion via phone has concluded.