Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I did not join silvar but i am a broker and member of

Customer Question
I did not join...

I did not join silvar but i am a broker and member of mls.can i get a commission when i sell a home listed in mls

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Ca

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I am a broker

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
12/16/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: WiseOwl58, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer

If you are licensed as a real estate broker in California, then you are entitled to earn a commission on the sale of a house in California. Whether or not you join silvar is irrelevant; it is a question of whether or not you hold that license from the California Real Estate Dept. and since you do, you may earn the commission on sale.

Please rate five stars ***** and press send

A bonus is always appreciated after you rate.

Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.

Real Estate Lawyer: WiseOwl58, Lawyer replied 6 months ago

Please rate five stars by clicking on five stars ***** and press send.

A bonus is appreciated after you rate.