Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I was the seller of a property with a Private Investor who…

Customer Question
I was the seller...

I was the seller of a property with a Private Investor who help fund the purchase of the property in 2nd position who then conspired with his Brought in buyers to tie me up in escrow filed NOD AND Sole each and every property using the court system,know I need a Appeal as the seller and protection from the previous buyers

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

I already lost case with Investor now the buyer who he and they claimed they did not no each other all have the same lawyers and a $1,5 million dollar Judgment against me for holding up my own escrow that was suppose to be a 30 day escrow that buyer did not even have down payment until 3 months later and

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I am a Victim of Conspired fraud that can be proven bye emails and the testimony in the other trial with the buyer Broker and Investor who were all in it together and testified on behalf of each other but claimed true out the cases that they did not no each other

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 5 days by:
12/20/2017
Real Estate Lawyer: DrakeLAW, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
DrakeLAW
DrakeLAW, Lawyer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you, please give me a moment to review and possibly research answers to your question.

I understand the issue and I am very sorry to hear of this. What questions do you have?